Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stavanger Day 3

Today has been great! The weather could not possibly be better. I finally have my camera charged, so I have been snapping away. Here is a look at our day:







We practiced this morning with the Belgian girls and their coach, Kerri Pottharst.



Then we went to the gym for a workout. Afterward, we wandered over to a farmers' market and bought some strawberries. We laid in the grass by the church while I ate every last one of them!



We got treatment with our team Chiropractor and then came back to our hotel to shower.


We are about to head out to dinner, but I wanted to post some pictures first. Tomorrow we will practice in the morning and then attend the Opening Ceremony for the event. Enjoy the video and check back soon!




Angie Akers


1 comment:

JC said...

Good luck to you and Tyra in Norway, Angie! Play well and I hope to see you and Tyra make podium!

I thought you were supposed to be at the Volleyball Magazine/Smack party last night. But, I see you have better plans! ;)

Take care and I'll see you in Manhattan Beach,
Lynn